Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Man addicted to sausage seeks help

A British man had to seek therapy for his addiction to sausages.

David Harding says he must have 13 sausages a day and has spent almost £2,000 (RM10,000) on counselling and hypnosis sessions to help his compulsion.
"I genuinely cannot bear the thought of living without sausages," Harding told The Mirror of his problem. "Drug addicts crave their fix and it's the same for me, except my drug is a banger."
The 47-year-old started eating sausage heavily when he was five. But he only realised that he had a serious problem when he got mad at the idea of not having sausages for dinner, and decided to seek professional help.
"Apparently I just like sausages, plain and simple," Harding said, after admitting that therapy hasn't helped. "I don't see there is anything wrong with that, but I do think that I have to look at ways to control my urges."
Photos by Darran Tan

Warm Regard, Sara Pandian

No comments:

Search This Blog