Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UFO photographed in China




A man took a picture of an unidentified flying object (UFO) while holidaying in the outskirts of Kunming, China.
He did not notice anything strange in the sky until he looked at the photographs he took later.
The man, surnamed Yan, said he went to Motianling mountain with a group of Net pals last Sunday.
"I took two pictures of the scenery.
"When I checked them at night, I saw three black dots hovering above the Songhua dam in one of the photos.
"The biggest one looked like a butterfly," he said.
Kunming UFO Research Society president Zhang Yifang said he ruled out the biggest black spot being a kite or a bird.
"It has the identity of a UFO – a saucer shape. I believe it is a UFO, but I can’t confirm with just one photograph," he said.
Zhang said he was sure that there were unidentified flying objects, but they were not necessary from outer space.
Source: yunnan.cn


Warm Regard, Sara Pandian

No comments:

Search This Blog